It's been too long!

So I know it's been forever - I'm sure my very very small reading list assumed I had dropped off the face of the earth! Or just lamed out on this blog like I have on so many before...

But in reality life has just been CRAZY and I've been wanting to sit down and write about it but so much has happened it's been a daunting task to sit down and write about it all. So I'm just sitting down to break the ice, it's not going to be a full update and truthfully all the details of the past 2 months probably won't come out but I'll try my best to keep up.

Micheal and I went home over Christmas to visit our families - this was his first Christmas home since we moved! It's always stressful when you're trying to see everyone in a short period of time but I think we did a good job of managing and had a good time!

I had several adventures over the break including an awesome New Years party with my Sari (by an inch baby) and a crazy sub-zero campout with two amazing woman (who hopefully still love me! - See wedding blog for details.)

And here are some pics...

This is my fav - almost professional looking!

Ezra trying his hand a photography

Two gorgeous girls

Pickens boys!

Comments

Popular Posts