The busy life!

Wow the weeks are flying by! Only 85 days until the wedding, which means 65 days until Prelims, 30 days until classes are done and 5 days until we leave for our mini Chicago vacation!

I've been trying not to panic on a daily basis, there is SO much to get done and it seems like not nearly enough time to do it. I know that it will all get done and turn out well sometimes it's just hard to tell yourself that from behind the stacks of books and papers.

Micheal is an amazing support, as I type this (instead of working on my Minority Mental Health paper) he is preparing to make us a delicious dinner! Easy Shrimp Scampi & Spinach - I'm excited!

I am very lucky.

I'll update during any free moments I have over the next few months!

Comments

Just let me know what needs done... Like addressing envelopes for example. It will all get done no worries...

Popular Posts