Happy Valentines Day!! (A day late)

Hey all! I hope you had an excellent and love-filled Valentines! We're usually pretty low-key about Valentines, however this year I specifically asked that we make some plans and so something fun because I really needed it. Micheal was awesome and jumped into action!

He made plans for a great day together up in the DC area. We decided to get started on our registries, go wedding ring shopping, and go to dinner together.

First we went to visit the jewelry store of the famous blue box...


Tiffany & Co! This is where Micheal purchased my engagement ring so he wanted to go look for a matching band. We found some gorgeous options and are still thinking about what we want to do. The great part is that they carry wedding bands in all sizes so we don't have to decide RIGHT NOW and worry about having to get it and then get it sized in time.

Next we went to lunch at Cafe Deluxe, this neat little diner right next to the Crate and Barrel. It was very tasty! I totally meant to bring my camera so we could take pics of our day and of me wielding the registry scanner like a woman possessed...but alas I forgot.

After lunch we got our registries started at Crate and Barrel and Macy's. It was fun and overwhelming all at the same time!

Then we had dinner at my 2nd fav mexican restaurant (have to be faithful to Taco Casa) On the Border (OTB). Fajitas and Margaritas! What else could a girl ask for!

To top it all off we got to come home and watch KU beat KSU on DVR! All in all, a greaaaaaaat day.

Comments

Popular Posts