A Very Long Week!

Wow has this been a long week, and now it's Sunday and the weekend is almost over and we're going to have to start all over again. Bah. The REALLY annoying thing is that this week is almost going to be an exact replay of last week, thus promising to be equally as long. Such the optimist right?

Grad school has turned me into a very schedule oriented person, I'm actually using a paper planner successfully for the first time in my LIFE! Usually I waste about 10 bucks a year buying one and only use it for a week. Well I'm going on a month and counting and am doing great! (And have only lost it twice...) What made last week particularly irksome was I had to rearrange my schedule and it totally threw off my days. We're doing grad student interviews for potential students for next year and they are on Friday (the day I am not typically in Richmond.) So I moved my Friday assessment to Thursday morning (totally messed me up) then drove to Richmond for my Thurs night class, went to the applicant party after class got out at 8, stayed with Laura and then got up and started early on Friday collecting letters of rec for my externship interviews and interviewing applicants! Those poor applicants...I remember that time all too well and it's SO stressful. I don't look forward to doing it all over again for intership next year...Ugh...

So the other exciting thing that happened last weekend and permeated the week - Micheal broke his big toe! It's really gross looking - all black and blue and I can tell it really hurts. I tried to get him to use the motorized shopping cart at Target yesterday but he was a spoilsport and wouldn't do it. :P Here's hoping he starts feeling better soon! Alright, I'd better get back to work, neuropsych calls...

Comments

Popular Posts