Bad updater!!

OOPS!! Okay so it's been too long, and I'm actually on my way out to school so I don't have much time but I thought I'd just say hi and that I haven't forgotten about you all!

Life has been crazy busy around here, I'm not sure we know what day it is most of the time. I used to track days by what TV shows were on but now that we're avid DVR fans I can't even use that anymore!!

We're beginning to make plans to come home over Christmas so that is very exciting, this will be the first Christmas that we both come home together in 3 years!! ::KNOCK ON WOOD:: I don't want to jinx myself by getting too excited, just pray for peace and we'll all be fine.

I'm so ready for Wednesday, you have no idea. It's political mania around here and EVERY commercial is about the election.

Alright, those are my random thoughts for the day. I'll post more soon, I promise!! I have some fun kitty pics that I KNOW you all will enjoy ;)

-Kari

Comments

Ty and Sara said…
You are a bad updater but dont worry I forgive you!

I hope to go to Kansas for xmas too but at this point it is not looking very probable... sigh.

I can not wait for the kitten photos!

Love you guys,
Sar

Popular Posts