Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble Gobble everyone! Micheal and I had a great Thanksgiving out here in VA, this is my THIRD year cooking a full Thanksgiving dinner. The first year I messed up the sweet potatoes, last year I forgot the rolls, this year I thought I had made everything and didn't mess anything up! I actually bragged about it quite a bit...then, yesterday when I was walking down aisle 2 at Target, I walked past... the stuffing section. Dang - I forgot the stuffing. Oh well, neither of us realized until I mentioned it so I think it doesn't really count as missing something!


I didn't make too big of a mess while cooking!

Check out that delicious cajun turkey breast!

Micheal was a good supervisor - he did make some excellent green beans... ;)


Carving the turkey - doesn't it look moist!


This is my favorite dish - sweet potato casserole!

Isn't this post making you hungry?!

After dinner we web-cammed with Micheal's family which was very nice and enjoyed some football on TV. Micheal went and checked the mail and his mom had sent us a package that included a fun Thanksgiving Turkey!!


It gobbles and walks, Moshe was totally freaked out and ran up the stairs - Indi is our brave girl. Shortly after this picture she knocked it over and started attacking it.

Micheal and I are so thankful for our family and friends who have supported us during our SEVEN years together, especially during the past 2 years out here in VA. We are truly blessed to have you all in our lives.

Comments

Popular Posts