Killer Wine!

So I just had to make an super-quick run to the Target after Micheal had an allergic reaction to the wine we bought for dinner! Mental note...don't buy Saint M wine ever again! We were eating and I looked over and the side of his face was all red. I asked him to turn towards me and BAM both cheeks bright red, nose bright red and spots on his neck. Did a quick scan of what we were eating and nothing new, the only new thing was the wine. So 9pm and I was off to Target. He's still pretty red so hoping to drugs kick in soon.

We had a pretty crazy week, Micheal had to work some long and weird hours and I worked quite a bit in Richmond. We ran around today but nothing exciting. I'm starting to get ready for my trip to Miami on Monday - picked up some snacks for the hospital room, gotta have supplies!

Alrighty, gonna go check on Micheal and make sure he's still breathing. :)

Comments

Popular Posts