Back to the Books

Well, it's that time of year again - time to start classes. I honestly can't believe I'm starting my third year here, it's a catch 22 because that means I am HALFWAY DONE(!!) but it also means I've got the last half to go. I'm hoping that since I've got the wedding in there it'll all go by pretty fast. My year is looking pretty busy so far - going to be lots driving and a lot of late nights in Richmond. (Imagine that the soda is Dr. Pepper and not Pepsi)

I'm going to be taking social psychology and developmental processes as my classes, seeing clients at the Center for Psychological Services and Development (CPSD), doing assessments and hopefully seeing clients at Behavioral Healthcare of Fredericksburg, serving as an interventionist and research assistant for the Family Teamwork study working with teens diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, defending my thesis on August 27th at 9am, starting to think about my dissertation, preparing for comprehensive exams AND planning a wedding! Whew...I got tired just writing that!

Micheal is doing well, he's working 4 ten hour days usually getting Friday off which has been pretty nice - giving us the three day weekend. He's getting to go over seas AGAIN without me next month so I told him since my birthday is coming up I'd better get something cool and exciting as a present! I'll try to get him to post an update since he was the one that was very excited to have a blog that we could both access!

Kitties are doing great, Moshe is still a huge pain in the butt - but I'm not surprised anymore. I'm just waiting for him to grow out of it! He's a pretty funny guy though and provides us with endless laughs. He has turned into quite the lounger:

The boy does know how to sleep!

We've really enjoyed watching the Olympics (well, I have and Micheal has humored me) especially getting to watch Michael Phelps make history! I just watched his final race and wow, just wow.

Check out the new blog I made for all wedding related news and information - there is a link to it off to the left! Of course more will go up the closer we get to the wedding but it's always fun to get things started!

Comments

Ty and Sara said…
Sorry its school time again. Boo to books. Just kidding.

I LOVE those sleepy kitty pics so funny!

Popular Posts