The day to day grind

Micheal arrived home safely on Friday from his latest travels abroad and is home for a while now!! Yay! Well, as far as I know right now I guess. :) We had a great day on Saturday, we went to IKEA and bought 20 of the squiggly vases seen on our wedding blog for our centerpieces! When we got in there were two ladies standing by the pallate of vases and I had this moment of panic thinking they were buying them all up and I about ran down to old ladies!! Fortunately they were going for the ugly pink and silver ones - we loaded up!


After that we headed up to Fairfax to Bobbie's bridal so I could try on my wedding dress for the final time before I ordered it. Micheal patiently waited outside while played in the dress shop. Then we headed up to Tyson's Galleria to go back to my favorite new store H&M!!! So far I've bought a houndstooth skirt, purple button up blouse with tie, black & white dressy tank top, dress pants, purple sweater and beige/grey sweater. They're really nice and very affordable! And Jolene told me that they're putting one in at the Legends so I'll still be able to shop there when we move home!! YAY!!!

Next we headed up to a party thrown by one of Micheal's coworkers. I know - GASP - we were social!! It was really a lot of fun and because he was nice enough to start the party at 4:00 we weren't driving the hour+ drive home at midnight!

There have been a lot of wedding accomplishments over the past week or so as well, check for updates on the wedding blog! Back to watching Heroes (I LOVE premier week and DVR!) and listening to the rain...

Comments

Popular Posts