Gone, home and gone again

So Micheal and I got to spend the week together this week which was nice, but now he's preparing to leave again tomorrow for another week. <..grumble..grumble..>

Anyone wanting him to post pictures of his trips should email him directly as I do not have access to them! (I would if I asked...but what fun is that when I can call him out on the blog!!) Love ya babe!

Nothing too terribly exciting is going on around here - OOH! Except that I got some grass to grow in our backyard! In spite of totally ignoring the directions on all of the bags (see last post) I have baby grass or "frog hairs" as I remember them being referred to as a child. I'll try to remember to take pics this week (I know I'm more excited about this than you, but humor me) and post so you can see my success! I also have one tomato growing and several buds on both the tomato and pepper plant. However, my tomato is at the top of a tall skinny plant and is, well, weighing it down a bit. I definintely need to get a stake and tie it up.

The other exciting event of this weekend (which will only go to prove how unexciting my life can be at times) is my amazing trip to the Bloom! Triple coupons and sale shopping - watch out, here I come! I walked out with two 3-packs of fresh chicken breasts, 1 lb of ground chicken, 2 tilapia fillets, a bag of salad, brown minute rice, ziploc freezer bags, grapes, JIF peanut butter, Kikkoman Stir-Fry sauce and frozen veggies for - (brace yourself) TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS!! I know, I know - I'm awesome, maybe I'll forget this whole grad school, psychology thing and become a personal bargain shopper...

Comments

Popular Posts